Monday, April 5

Easter Hens

Yesterday was Easter, and it was a nice Easter indeed. The sun was shining for the most of the day, and it was very relaxed. I hope you too, had a wonderful Easter.

For dinner, I prepared cornish hens for my family, with a recipe that I found from Martha Stewart. This recipe is very good for spring. The hens are seasoned with lemon, thyme and parsley and rubbed with butter, salt and pepper: which results in a light but flavorful dish! See the recipe here.

They turned out great! They were not too hard to prepare, and the results are good looking and delicious. For those of you who eat meat, this recipe is great. On the side, I prepared carrot soup, and we ate left over beets (from my egg-dying experiment).

Hope your Easter was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment